Role: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Vice President of Sales and Customer Service
Hours: Varying part time and full time schedules available
About Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy is a fast growing startup that is revolutionizing the treatment of neurological disorders with precision therapy delivered on mobile devices and optimized with advanced data analytics. We have recently won several industry awards including the AARP Consumer choice award, and American Heart Association’s Peoples Choice award for best healthcare technology. We are looking for outstanding Customer Sales and Service Representatives to join our growing team – especially people who are very passionate about making a big impact in other peoples’ lives with their work.
In the important position of Customer Service Representative you will exceed the customer service expectations of clinicians and patients while advancing usage and subscription opportunities.
• Appropriately respond to all inbound email and telephone activity from patients and clinicians.
• Utilize available data to identify trends and further selling activities.
• Listen, interpret and respond with an “I am going to do everything I can for you” approach.
• Provide the right technical, operational or subscription response to resolve customer inquiries.
• Work with internal partners to design and implement solutions to overcome customer obstacles.
• Advance sales while addressing service issues.
• Outbound call to clinician and client customers with the intent of closing subscription sales.
• Provide excellent customer service including subscription support, technical guidance, program overview and benefits for all phone and email inbound activity.
• Contact trial clients to welcome, offer onboarding, engagement and subscription support.
• Contact and onboard new clinician partners.
• Follow up with clients to determine opportunities and barriers for (increased) usage.
• Provide solutions to overcome these barriers.
• Detail promotion and incentives to clients.
• Provide feedback to the company for program modification.
• Deliver call activity goals.
• Log calls in company CRM.
• Assist with company initiatives including mailings, activity plan management, and product testing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths and skills
• Strong listening skills
• An innate ability to identifying solutions to meet individual customer needs
• Balance the proaction of a daily plan with unplanned and ongoing telephone and email inbound activity
• Interpret data for decision making
• Knowledge of Google Office products and Salesforce.com
• Effectively troubleshoot technology issues over the telephone
• A passion for working with stroke and traumatic brain injury survivors (over the phone)
• Shift priorities as demands arise
This position will require up to 10% travel to trade shows, customer events, and company meetings.
Education and Professional Experience Qualifications
A bachelor's degree in Psychology, Communications, Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy or equivalent degree is required. 1+ year customer service or communications experience is preferred by not mandatory.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing