- Single source solution with over 65 different therapy tasks, at your fingertips.
- Easier transition of care from one setting to another; from clinic to home or school setting.
- Allows consistency when one patient is supported by multiple clinicians, including Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP), Occupational Therapists (OT), or Special Educators.
- Better clinical decision-making through advanced analytics.
- Easy-to-use patient management and monitoring tools.
- Access to a growing library of 100,000 exercises representing the latest and most comprehensive science-based tasks for cognitive, language, communication and learning disorders, right on your iPad.
Key Benefits for Clinicians
“The Constant Therapy app knocked my socks off. It is the future of speech, cognitive, and language rehabilitation because it allows people to work independently, without the big cost of having individualized effort.”
Darlene Williamson, MA, CCC-SLP, Executive Director, Stroke Comeback Center, Vienna, VA
Learn more about the Constant Therapy iOS and Android apps by watching the product in action.See more videos